MetLife Bank CDs, Money Market Rates
MetLife Bank is offering a promotional 12 month CD with 2.25% APY. Minimum balance on this promotional CD is $25,000 or more.
Some details on the CD:
- The CD can be opened by mail, phone, or via the internet
- It can be funded by check wire or ACH
- When you apply, you have 15 days to fund the CD to keep the same rate
- Interest rate is compounded daily and credited monthly
- When the CD matures, you have a 10 day grace period
- You can close the CD by phone
Their money market account features 1.25% APY on balances from 10,000 – 24,999, and 1.50% on balances above 25,000. Some additional details on Metlife Money Market accounts:
- Interest compounded daily, credited monthly
- ATM card access
- Reimbursements on non-MetLife Bank ATM surcharges (up to $5.00 per statement cycle)
- Free first order of checks
- Transaction limitations apply. Up to six transfers or withdrawals (checks included) per monthly statement cycle (subject to funds availability)
- Free online banking account access
CD Rates range from 1.00% on the low end to 2.25% on the high end. Jumbo CDs and IRA CDs are also available.
If you have any reviews or comments on MetLife bank accounts, please leave a comment below.